As a mission-based organization dedicated to helping as many people as possible, we must hire a diverse team of professionals who share our values. Do you have what it takes to work for us? Here's what we're looking for:
- An interest in understanding the wider world of mental health beyond daily antidepressants. Show us what integrative means to you.
- True empathy for the patient experience. We don't want people who have never struggled. We want people who are brave enough to show us their challenges and how they found a way to a better place. Who helped you? How does this experience inform your practice?
- Deep curiosity. There is so much change going on in the mental health world. We want to know what we don't yet. What are you interested in learning more about? What areas do you think are underresearched in mental health?
- The strength to hold boundaries with patients. We get all kinds. What kinds of boundaries do you set and why?
- A little bit of a rebel. We're not here to keep the status quo. But to change it. Mental health care is broken. Are you for the resistance or against it? There's no in-between here. Tell us one way you would want to improve mental health care.